Add to Calendar
December 10, 2018 – December 14, 2018 all-day
- We are in need of 12 volunteers to take home an artificial wreath, decorate it, and send it back to school to be part of our Festival of Wreaths celebration during the week of our Home & School Christmas Show.
- Fill out the raffle tickets that were sent home with your child. (Please print clearly!). Please include Name, Grade, and Phone Number.
- Give the raffle tickets to your kids to enter in their favorite wreath during lunchtime which will be on display in the cafeteria on Dec. 10th – 14th.
- If you’d like to help your child make their selection, you can keep the raffle tickets and bring them to the Christmas show to try and win your favorite together!
- Send an envelope into the school office with your raffle ticket donation… $1 each or 6 for $5. Please mark the envelope “WREATHS” !
- You may purchase additional tickets the night of the Christmas show…. They will be on display in the back of the cafeteria starting Dec 10th!
- The drawing will take place at school on Monday, Dec. 17th by Mrs. J-K
- The wreath that attracts the most raffle tickets will also win a $25 scrip gift card of their choice!
Raffle tickets getting sent home with each child on Thursday, Dec. 6th