Archdiocese of Milwaukee
Sports-man-ship – n. conduct (as fairness, respect for one’s opponent, and graciousness in winning or losing) becoming to one participating in a sport.
As a student of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, I pledge to:
- Display Christian behavior at practices and games.
- Represent my parish and/or school to the very best of my ability
- Refrain from profanity, racial or ethnic comments, harassment or taunting of teammates, opponents, coaches, officials and fans.
- Encourage good sportsmanship by my teammates, coaches and family members.
- Take responsibility for my actions.
I understand that represent my parish/school is a privilege and I may not be able to participate in activities if I do not display good sportsmanship.